Terms and Conditions
Participants - The exhibitors are vehicle manufacturers, importers and distributors of: cars, bicycles, mopeds, motorcycles, scooters, commercial vehicles, vans and buses which are ecologically friendly and reduce the CO2 footprint. These are companies/alternative public transportation services which reduce the number of vehicles in traffic through sharing, i.e. “car sharing” and encourage urban micro mobility.
Four-wheelers and buses will be displayed at the square in front of the 25 May Museum.
Bicycles, mopeds, motorcycles and services will be displayed in the garden of the House of King Peter I.
General sponsor of the event
General sponsorship of the event includes:
- Displaying 3 vehicles at the square in front of the 25 May Museum,
- Special display/stand in front of the entrance to the House of King Peter I,
- Presentation of the new model/service at the chosen time.
- 25 invitations to the VIP eco cocktail
- Sponsorhip of the panel and participation of the representatives in the panel.
- The general sponsor will be recognized in all communication throughout the event.
- The general sponsor will have the possibility to participate in the event’s PR campaign.
- The general sponsor will have the possibility to organize a special activity during the evening VIP eco cocktail.
- The general sponsor will be presented on all materials of the organizer.
Includes the display of one vehicle and a stand at one of the locations that is meant for that vehicle type. The vehicle will be presented in all digital and paper materials of the organizer.
Price of the package for displaying a passenger or commercial vehicle: 2.000eur
*Displaying additional vehicles is possible with an additional payment of 500eur per vehicle.
Price of the package for displaying a bicycle/moped/motorcycle: 1.000eur
*Displaying additional vehicles is possible with an additional payment of 250eur per vehicle.
On top of the basic package, the participants can organize a presentation of the product/model in the House of King Peter I, participate in one of the panels and the evening VIP cocktail.
The presentation of the model/service in the House of King Peter I at a separate time requires an additional payment of 1000eur.
*Those with exhibits at the square in front of the 25 May Museum will get two tickets for the evening cocktail.
Includes the presentation at the House of King Peter I, participation in a panel of your choice and participating at the evening VIP eco cocktail (with invitations for 10 people) for the price of 2.500eur.
- Below you will find exhibition maps with marked positions at both locations.
- Priority for choosing positions is obtained in the order of applications and payments
- The positions will be adjusted and grouped according to the realistic situation and the number of vehicles per exhibitor.
- Members of the Serbian Association of Vehicle and Parts Distribution get a 20% discount on the package they choose and they will have priority for choosing positions for exhibits.
- The scheduled presentations at the House of King Peter I will start at every full hour and last a maximum of 35 minutes each.
- Each exhibitor gets 2 tickets for the evening cocktail.
- The organizer will inform all participants about the logistical requirements and conditions for both locations in a timely manner.
- The offers and conditions are subject to change in relation to any special requirements or changes in conditions.
- The organizer will monitor the epidemiological situation and, in case of any changes in relation to the current situation, adjust the conditions and react in accordance with the recommendations of the relevant institutions.